[Eng.Sub] 나의 입술의 모든 말과 나의 마음의 묵상이 주께 열납되기를 원하네[May the words of my mouth...



New International Version May these words of my mouth and this meditation of my heart be pleasing in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. New Living Translation May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing to you, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. English Standard Version Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my rock and my redeemer. Berean Study Bible May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be pleasing in Your sight, O LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. New American Standard Bible Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer. New King James Version Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Your sight, O LORD, my strength and my Redeemer. King James Bible Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. Christian Standard Bible May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to you, LORD, my rock and my Redeemer. Contemporary English Version Let my words and my thoughts be pleasing to you, LORD, because you are my mighty rock and my protector. Good News Translation May my words and my thoughts be acceptable to you, O LORD, my refuge and my redeemer! Holman Christian Standard Bible May the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable to You, LORD, my rock and my Redeemer. International Standard Version May the words of my mouth and the meditations of my heart be acceptable in your sight, LORD, my Rock and my Redeemer. NET Bible May my words and my thoughts be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my sheltering rock and my redeemer. New Heart English Bible Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight always, LORD, my rock and my redeemer. Aramaic Bible in Plain English Let the words of my mouth be for your pleasure, and the meditation of my heart before you, Lord Jehovah, my helper and my Savior. GOD'S WORD® Translation May the words from my mouth and the thoughts from my heart be acceptable to you, O LORD, my rock and my defender. JPS Tanakh 1917 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable before Thee, O LORD, my Rock, and my Redeemer. New American Standard 1977 Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in Thy sight, O LORD, my rock and my Redeemer. King James 2000 Bible Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. American King James Version Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in your sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. American Standard Version Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart Be acceptable in thy sight, O Jehovah, my rock, and my redeemer. Brenton Septuagint Translation So shall the sayings of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be pleasing continually before thee, O Lord my helper, and my redeemer. Douay-Rheims Bible And the words of my mouth shall be such as may please: and the meditation of my heart always in thy sight. O Lord, my helper, and my redeemer. Darby Bible Translation Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O Jehovah, my rock, and my redeemer. English Revised Version Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my rock, and my redeemer. Webster's Bible Translation Let the words of my mouth, and the meditation of my heart, be acceptable in thy sight, O LORD, my strength, and my redeemer. World English Bible Let the words of my mouth and the meditation of my heart be acceptable in your sight, Yahweh, my rock, and my redeemer. For the Chief Musician. A Psalm by David. Young's Literal Translation Let the sayings of my mouth, And the meditation of my heart, Be for a pleasing thing before Thee, O Jehovah, my rock, and my redeemer! 여호와여, 내가 금식하며 기도하리이다. 내 영혼, 배고프고 목마른 내 영혼의 기쁨을 위한 것이 아니라면, 내가 무엇을 위해 내 육체를 위한 음식을 금하리이까? 그러나 나는 당신의 말씀에서 떡과 생명의 물을 얻었나이다. 내 영혼이 이 말씀에서 이것들을 얻었나이다. 그러나 당신이 축복하지 아니하시면 이렇게 하는 것도 모두 무익한 일입니다. 오, 여호와여, 나를 축복하소서. 내 육체와 영혼이 모두 당신의 것이오니, 이 모두를 축복하소서. 이 모든 것을 주께 드리나이다. 내 육체를 주께 드리나이다. 내 혀로는 당신에 대한 것을 말하리이다. 내 영혼도 주께 드리나이다. 내 마음으로 당신을 묵상하리이다. 당신은 나를 지으실 때에 영혼과 육체를 합해 놓으셨으니, 나도 내 영혼과 육체로 당신을 섬기리이다. 여호와여, 이것들이 합하여 당신에게 죄를 지은 것같이, 또한 당신을 섬기는 데에도 함께 합하리이다. 내 혀도 준비가 되었고, 내 마음도 준비가 되었나이다. 내가 당신을 생각하며, 당신께 말하리이다. 그러나 여호와여, 내 말이 무엇이며, 내 생각이 무엇이나이까? 당신은 사람의 생각을 아시나이다. 이 모든 생각은 헛된 것이며, 우리가 하는 말도 이런 생각을 겉으로 표현한 것이오니, 둘 다 모두 악한 것이니이다. 내 마음은 타락한 샘이요, 내 혀는 부정한 시내니이다. 이것을 주께 예물로 드리리이까? 저는 것, 눈먼 것, 이런 것들은 여호와께 가증한 제물입니다. 이처럼 부정한 것을 어찌 주께 드리리이까? 그러나 여호와여, 내가 드리는 예물도 이보다 더 나을 것이 없나이다. 비틀거리는 말, 헤매는 생각들, 이것들은 주께 드릴 만한 가치가 없나이다. 그러할진대 어찌 악한 생각과 헛된 말을 주께 드리리이까? 그러나 내가 드릴 수 있는 가장 좋은 것들이 이것들입니다. 나를 치료할 수 있나이까? 나를 치료할 자가 있다면 이

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

전도서 5장 설교 / 내가 깨닫게 된 것은 하나님께서 사람에게 주신 생애 동안 해 아래에서 먹고 마시고 열심히 일해서 보람을 얻는...

찬송: 예수 귀하신 이름 / 성경 읽기: 창세기 23장, 마태복음 22장, 사도행전 22장 / 설교: 사라의 죽음, 성령의 보증 ...