아가 8장 [새번역] Song of songs 8 [Run away with me, my love, and be like a ga...



1 If only you were to me like a brother, who was nursed at my mother's breasts! Then, if I found you outside, I would kiss you, and no one would despise me. 1 מִי יִתֶּנְךָ כְּאָח לִי יֹונֵק שְׁדֵי אִמִּי אֶמְצָאֲךָ בַחוּץ אֶשָּׁקְךָ גַּם לֹא־יָבוּזוּ לִי׃ 2 I would lead you and bring you to my mother's house-she who has taught me. I would give you spiced wine to drink, the nectar of my pomegranates. 2 אֶנְהָגֲךָ אֲבִיאֲךָ אֶל־בֵּית אִמִּי תְּלַמְּדֵנִי אַשְׁקְךָ מִיַּיִן הָרֶקַח מֵעֲסִיס רִמֹּנִי׃ 3 His left arm is under my head and his right arm embraces me. 3 שְׂמֹאלֹו תַּחַת רֹאשִׁי וִימִינֹו תְּחַבְּקֵנִי׃ 4 Daughters of Jerusalem, I charge you: Do not arouse or awaken love until it so desires. 4 הִשְׁבַּעְתִּי אֶתְכֶם בְּנֹות יְרוּשָׁלִָם מַה־תָּעִירוּ וּמַה־תְּעֹרְרוּ אֶת־הָאַהֲבָה עַד שֶׁתֶּחְפָּץ׃ ס 5 Who is this coming up from the desert leaning on her lover? Under the apple tree I roused you; there your mother conceived you, there she who was in labor gave you birth. 5 מִי זֹאת עֹלָה מִן־הַמִּדְבָּר מִתְרַפֶּקֶת עַל־דֹּודָהּ תַּחַת הַתַּפּוּחַ עֹורַרְתִּיךָ שָׁמָּה חִבְּלַתְךָ אִמֶּךָ שָׁמָּה חִבְּלָה יְלָדַתְךָ׃ 6 Place me like a seal over your heart, like a seal on your arm; for love is as strong as death, its jealousy unyielding as the grave. It burns like blazing fire, like a mighty flame. 6 שִׂימֵנִי כַחֹותָם עַל־לִבֶּךָ כַּחֹותָם עַל־זְרֹועֶךָ כִּי־עַזָּה כַמָּוֶת אַהֲבָה קָשָׁה כִשְׁאֹול קִנְאָה רְשָׁפֶיהָ רִשְׁפֵּי אֵשׁ שַׁלְהֶבֶתְיָה׃ 7 Many waters cannot quench love; rivers cannot wash it away. If one were to give all the wealth of his house for love, it would be utterly scorned. 7 מַיִם רַבִּים לֹא יוּכְלוּ לְכַבֹּות אֶת־הָאַהֲבָה וּנְהָרֹות לֹא יִשְׁטְפוּהָ אִם־יִתֵּן אִישׁ אֶת־כָּל־הֹון בֵּיתֹו בָּאַהֲבָה בֹּוז יָבוּזוּ לֹו׃ ס 8 We have a young sister, and her breasts are not yet grown. What shall we do for our sister for the day she is spoken for? 8 אָחֹות לָנוּ קְטַנָּה וְשָׁדַיִם אֵין לָהּ מַה־נַּעֲשֶׂה לַאֲחֹתֵנוּ בַּיֹּום שֶׁיְּדֻבַּר־בָּהּ׃ 9 If she is a wall, we will build towers of silver on her. If she is a door, we will enclose her with panels of cedar. 9 אִם־חֹומָה הִיא נִבְנֶה עָלֶיהָ טִירַת כָּסֶף וְאִם־דֶּלֶת הִיא נָצוּר עָלֶיהָ לוּחַ אָרֶז׃ 10 I am a wall, and my breasts are like towers. Thus I have become in his eyes like one bringing contentment. 10 אֲנִי חֹומָה וְשָׁדַי כַּמִּגְדָּלֹות אָז הָיִיתִי בְעֵינָיו כְּמֹוצְאֵת שָׁלֹום׃ ף 11 Solomon had a vineyard in Baal Hamon; he let out his vineyard to tenants. Each was to bring for its fruit a thousand shekels of silver. 11 כֶּרֶם הָיָה לִשְׁלֹמֹה בְּבַעַל הָמֹון נָתַן אֶת־הַכֶּרֶם לַנֹּטְרִים אִישׁ יָבִא בְּפִרְיֹו אֶלֶף כָּסֶף׃ 12 But my own vineyard is mine to give; the thousand shekels are for you, O Solomon, and two hundred are for those who tend its fruit. 12 כַּרְמִי שֶׁלִּי לְפָנָי הָאֶלֶף לְךָ שְׁלֹמֹה וּמָאתַיִם לְנֹטְרִים אֶת־פִּרְיֹו׃ 13 You who dwell in the gardens with friends in attendance, let me hear your voice! 13 הַיֹּושֶׁבֶת בַּגַּנִּים חֲבֵרִים מַקְשִׁיבִים לְקֹולֵךְ הַשְׁמִיעִינִי׃ 14 Come away, my lover, and be like a gazelle or like a young stag on the spice-laden mountains. 14 בְּרַח דֹּודִי וּדְמֵה־לְךָ לִצְבִי אֹו לְעֹפֶר הָאַיָּלִים עַל הָרֵי בְשָׂמִים׃
[아가 8장] 새번역

1. (여자) 아, 임께서 어머니 젖을 함께 빨던 나의 오라버니라면, 내가 밖에서 임을 만나 입맞추어도 아무도 나를 천하게 보지 않으련만,
2. 우리 어머니 집으로 그대를 이끌어들이고, 내가 태어난 어머니의 방으로 데리고 가서, 향기로운 술, 나의 석류즙을 드리련만.
3. 임께서 왼팔로는 나의 머리를 고이시고, 오른팔로는 나를 안아 주시네.
4. 예루살렘의 아가씨들아, 우리가 마음껏 사랑하기까지는 제발, 흔들지도 말고 깨우지도 말아 다오.
5. (친구들) 사랑하는 이에게 몸을 기대고, 벌판에서 이리로 오는 저 여인은 누구인가? (여자) 사과나무 아래에서 잠든 임을 내가 깨워 드렸지요. 임의 어머니가 거기에서 임을 낳았고, 임을 낳느라고 거기에서 산고를 겪으셨다오.
6. 도장 새기듯, 임의 마음에 나를 새기세요. 도장 새기듯, 임의 팔에 나를 새기세요. 사랑은 죽음처럼 강한 것, 사랑의 시샘은 저승처럼 잔혹한 것, 사랑은 타오르는 불길, 아무도 못 끄는 거센 불길입니다.
7. 바닷물도 그 사랑의 불길 끄지 못하고, 강물도 그 불길 잡지 못합니다. 남자가 자기 집 재산을 다 바친다고 사랑을 얻을 수 있을까요? 오히려 웃음거리만 되고 말겠지요.
8. (친구들) 우리 누이가 아직 어려서 가슴이 없는데, 청혼이라도 받는 날이 되면, 누이에게 우리가 무엇을 해야 하나?
9. 누이가 우아한 성벽이라면 우리가 은으로 망대를 세워 주고, 누이가 아름다운 성문이라면 우리가 송백 널빤지로 입혀 주마.
10. (여자) 나는 성벽이요, 나의 가슴은 망대 같습니다. 그래서 그가 날 그토록 좋아합니다.
11. 솔로몬은 바알하몬에 포도밭이 있습니다. 그는 그 포도원을 소작인에게 주었지요. 사람마다 도조를 은 천 세겔씩 바치게 하였습니다.
12. 나에게도 내가 받은 포도밭이 있습니다. 솔로몬 임금님, 천 세겔은 임금님의 것이고 이백 세겔은 그 밭을 가꾼 이들의 것입니다.
13. (남자) 동산 안에서 사는 그대, 동무들이 귀를 기울이니 그대의 목소리를 들려 주오.
14. (여자) 임이여, 노루처럼 빨리 오세요. 향내 그윽한 이 산의 어린 사슴처럼, 빨리 오세요.
If only I could treat you like my brother,[a] one who nursed at my mother’s breasts, I would find you in public and kiss you, and no one would scorn me. 2 I would lead you, I would take you, to the house of my mother who taught me.[b] I would give you spiced wine to drink from the juice of my pomegranate. 3 May his left hand be under my head, and his right arm embrace me. 4 Young women of Jerusalem, I charge you, do not stir up or awaken love until the appropriate time. Young Women 5 Who is this coming up from the wilderness, leaning on the one she loves? Woman I awakened you under the apricot tree. There your mother conceived you; there she conceived and gave you birth. 6 Set me as a seal on your heart, as

댓글

이 블로그의 인기 게시물

전도서 5장 설교 / 내가 깨닫게 된 것은 하나님께서 사람에게 주신 생애 동안 해 아래에서 먹고 마시고 열심히 일해서 보람을 얻는...

찬송: 예수 귀하신 이름 / 성경 읽기: 창세기 23장, 마태복음 22장, 사도행전 22장 / 설교: 사라의 죽음, 성령의 보증 ...